This notice describes the information and privacy practices of Oregon Tech Support. When you provide us your personal information, visit our website or otherwise engage with Oregon Tech Support, you consent to the information practices described in this notice. We protect your privacy and confidentiality rights by creating and putting into practice policies and procedures that allow access to your personal information only for legitimate reasons. Please review this notice carefully.
Information We Collect. Oregon Tech Support collects information you give us, such as your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. We may collect non-personally identifiable information in order to perform marketing or website analytics. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information. We may keep data indefinitely. We are required to maintain the privacy of your information and to provide you with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your information.
How We May Use and Disclose Your Information. Oregon Tech Support uses the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- For Service. Your information may be used and disclosed by those who are involved in your service for the purpose of providing, coordinating, or managing your service. This may include consultation with third parties involved in providing part or all of your service.
- For Payment. Oregon Tech Support may use and disclose your information so that we can receive payment for the services provided to you. This will only be done with your authorization.
- For General Operations. Oregon Tech Support may use or disclose, as needed, your information in order to support our business activities including, but not limited to, quality assessment activities, employee review activities, licensing, and conducting or arranging for other business activities. For example, we may share your information with third parties that perform various business activities (e.g., billing or typing services). For training or teaching purposes your information will be disclosed only with your authorization. Oregon Tech Support only shares personal information with companies, organizations and individuals when we have your consent to do so or when we must coordinate with third parties or other service providers in order to provide your service. We do not allow others to access your information unless we have the appropriate authorization to do so.
- We may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law.
- We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful.
- We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves.
Without Authorization. Following is a list of the categories of uses and disclosures without an authorization. Applicable law and ethical standards permit us to disclose information about you without your authorization only in a limited number of situations.
- Judicial and Administrative Proceedings. Oregon Tech Support may disclose your information pursuant to a subpoena (with your written consent), court order, administrative order or similar process.
- Law Enforcement. Oregon Tech Support may disclose your information to a law enforcement official as required by law, in compliance with a subpoena (with your written consent), court order, administrative order or similar document, for the purpose of identifying a suspect, material witness or missing person, in connection with the victim of a crime, in connection with a deceased person, in connection with the reporting of a crime in an emergency, or in connection with a crime on the premises.
- Public Safety. Oregon Tech Support may disclose your information if necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the health or safety of a person or the public. If information is disclosed to prevent or lessen a serious threat it will be disclosed to a person or persons reasonably able to prevent or lessen the threat, including the target of the threat.
- Verbal Permission. Oregon Tech Support may also use or disclose your information to family members that are directly involved in your treatment with your verbal permission.
- With Authorization. Uses and disclosures not specifically permitted by applicable law will be made only with your written authorization, which may be revoked at any time, except to the extent that we have already made a use or disclosure based upon your authorization.
Security of the Information We Collect. Oregon Tech Support works hard to take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We restrict access to your information and review our data retention policies on a regular basis.